1 lb of ground beef
3 cups of broth (I used Fody Vegetable bouillon)
2 cups frozen vegetables (I used 1 cup green beans, 1 cup corn)
8 oz Pasta (I used Tinkyada spirals)
1) Use the saute function to fry the ground beef.
2) When ground beef is cooked through, add 1/2 cup broth. Scrape the bottom of the pan to make sure there are no stuck on bits.
3) Turn off Saute function.
4) Add pasta.
5) Pour in remaining broth. Make sure the pasta is covered with broth by poking it down gently. Do not stir.
6) Add frozen vegetables over top.
7) Pressure cook for 8 minutes.
8) Quick release pressure and stir.
9) Serve and enjoy.