Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 19


I know I've made some stupid mistakes over the years and this post was supposed to be on regrets but despite the mistakes I've made I don't really regret anything.

I wonder at times how the outcome might have been if I'd done things a bit differently but the decisions I made and the experiences I've had shaped me into the person I am today.

So, like the banner says "there are no regrets in life. . .just lessons." I've learned what not to do, I've learned who to trust and who not to trust, and I've grown significantly as a person through my experiences.

I'm more confident with myself, more accepting of who I am and more willing to stand up for what I believe in because I can claim those beliefs as my own.

My path in life wasn't a straight one, more of an off road adventure.  It was a bit wild at times and pretty messy but also a lot of fun at times.  If I hadn't made some stupid decisions then some of the good things in my life may not have happened in the end - like meeting and eventually marrying my husband. :) Timing is everything.

Like many people have said over the years, you won't regret what you did but what you didn't do and at this point I'm trying to experience everything I want to get out of life.

So. . .
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt.  Sing like nobody's listening; and live life like it's heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment