Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

This blog post is on my Top 5 Pet Peeves. Once I started thinking I realized just how very hard it is to limit my pet peeves to five! lol. Here's what I came up with!

1) People who walk their dogs and don't pick up the poop after them!
This one particularly bothers me. It's something I've noticed recently at our building. I've honestly never been much of a dog person but it really makes me angry when I'm outside playing with my daughter and there's giant piles of poop for her to step in. Disgusting! I clean up after my cat and my kid. . .clean up after your dog or don't have one

2) People who have been in line forever at a fast food place but then "need a second" when they get to the front to place their order.
I really don't understand this at all. I've been on both sides of the counter when this happens and it's equally annoying. There's a huge line and you've been waiting for 10 minutes yet somehow you haven't figured out what you want to eat? Maybe you're not really hungry. Especially when it comes to places like McDonald's. There just aren't that many choices to make.

3) Noise Pollution
People who turn their stereos up full blast in their apartment or car. I really don't care to hear your bass blasting as you drive by my house, nor do I want to hear your party at 2am. Perhaps I should blast some classical music. . .lol. (I don't generally listen to that kind of thing but it could get the point across)

4) Drivers who can't drive
People who don't use turn signals, don't know how to drive the speed limit (especially the slow ones), agressive drivers, and people who take up 2 parking spaces. I honestly don't know how some of these people got their licenses. . .

5) When you've just finished doing the dishes and the kitchen is sparkling and someone walks in with a dirty dish and sets it on the counter.
I think this one is pretty self explanatory but basically clean up after yourself! It is so depressing to walk into a "perfect" kitchen only to realize that there are one or two idle dishes that miraculously appeared on the counter after you've just finished doing half an hour worth of dishes.

So those are just some of my pet peeves. What are yours? :)


1 comment:

  1. Ok here we go....

    People who are turning left and turn into the right hand lane immediately.... also includes bad drivers in general

    People with horribly loud voices and who think the world revolves around them

    Teenage boys who wear their pants hanging down with their underwear showing! GRRRR!!! Also teenage boys who go into restaurants wearing no shirts

    when my cat pees on articles of clothing/other laundry (luckily she peed on some of Martin's work clothes last time haha... forgot to tell him that)

    ReplyDelete