Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mexican Hash




Tonight I decided to use up some leftovers and put together a really quick and easy recipe. It was so easy that my husband joked that he could use this for potlucks at work from now on and it could even replace the famous rice, ground beef and ketchup he cooks whenever he's in charge of cooking dinner. Unfortunately it was so tasty that I didn't get a picture before it was eaten.

So here's a recipe for "Mexican Hash" as I call it.  There was some debate as to whether it would have tasted better if I'd added corn.  I'll leave that up to you to decide. :)

Mexican Hash

Ingredients:
1/2 - 1kg bag of M&M Meats Tater Nuggets
1 Cup (250ml) Garden Fresh Gourmet Wild Mild Salsa
1 lb Ground Beef
Desired taco toppings

Directions:
1) Cook ground beef.  (I fried it on the stove top)
2) In a 2.5 quart casserole dish layer tater nuggets, then ground beef and top with salsa.
3) Cook at 350F for 1 hour.
4) Serve with desired taco toppings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment