Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'm still here


If you've been following along you're probably wondering why it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth. Well, I'm here to tell you I haven't. I've just been really really busy!

I left off in May with a rant about an apparent epidemic so what have I been up to you might ask?

Besides the day to day there were:

dance class photos,

swimming lessons,

a very unsuccessful garage sale,

a failed attempt at a mom's night out,

an adorable dance recital,

and oh wow. . . am I really that old?!. . .my birthday.  (I'm comforted by the fact that my husband will be older than me again next month.)

With E's first year of school almost at an end, I'm feeling amazed at how the time has flown, proud of her accomplishments this year, a bit misty eyed and excited as we look towards summer and what lies ahead!

So for now I'll keep this short and sweet, and hopefully be back soon with more adventures!









No comments:

Post a Comment