Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 21


This blog post is on "One of your favourite tv shows".  The problem is it's hard to choose just one.

Last night I tuned in for the season premiere of Private Practice which is undoubtedly one of my favourite tv shows.

Ironically when I started watching it some years ago I was watching it because I couldn't stand the character of Addison Montgomery in Grey's Anatomy and wanted to see how the character would develop in a spin off show.

I suspected failure but. . .I fell in love.

I've been a dedicated Thursday night viewer since the series premiere. lol.

Apart from Private Practice I have a lot of other favourites as well.  These include (in no particular order). . .

* Sister Wives

* Grey's Anatomy

* House

* Chuck

* Little Mosque on the Prairie

* Fringe

* Til Debt Do Us Part

Etc Etc Etc. . . I could go on but I'll choose not to. :)

What are some of your favourite shows?





No comments:

Post a Comment