Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

Someone Who Fascinates You and Why. .

From the moment I saw this picture my daughter fascinated me. . .


At that point it was the little kicks I felt, the movement and even hiccups.  It was the idea of what could be and hope for the future.  I was curious. What would she look like? What would her personality be like?  So much was unknown.

Now that she's nearly two, which is incredibly hard to believe, I still find her fascinating me on a daily basis.

She fascinates me in the way she sees the world.  She wants to touch everything!  Everything is "Oh wow!"

Now slowly her vocabulary is also increasing and she'll often surprise me when she says something I would have thought would be too difficult.  This morning she said "You're the mommy" when I was teasing her asking her if I was a baby. :)

I look forward to watching her grow up into a little girl even though the thought of going to school in a couple of years makes my heart skip a beat.  It's shocking that she seems to be growing so fast!  Considering how fast this year has flown by I don't want to even think about the next two. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment