Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


When it comes to taste, Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Cookies most remind me of burnt Subway Double Chocolate Chip cookies.

Before you think "eww, that's gross burnt cookies" I'll stop you and say, as a former Sandwich Artist, I'd like to say "burnt" (not actually burnt but crunchy) Subway cookies are very tasty "burnt" and in fact are something I really really missed being gluten free.

Another benefit of this product is that it is gluten free (also includes wheat) and free of the top 8 allergens which include: dairy, peanut, tree nut, egg, soy, fish and shellfish!

These crunchy cookies are a huge improvement, in my opinion, from the soft chewy style of cookies Enjoy Life also has.  I feel like these are worth their cost and don't seem to go stale as fast as the soft ones.

I'm looking forward to trying their other varieties of these Crunchy cookies in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment