We're really trying to cut back our spending to save for a house so I didn't want to send my husband to the store tonight to buy anything so I threw this together from what we had in the kitchen.
Originally I added two tablespoons of Chili powder but my daughter complained it was too spicy so next time I will add only one.
1 lb ground beef
1 tbsp Chili powder
1 tbsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup water
Hand full of Cheddar Daiya shreds (as desired)
1 Cup uncooked rice
1) Start rice following package directions (assuming you have something long grained that will take about 20 minutes or longer to cook.)
2) While rice is cooking cook ground beef, adding spices, tomato paste and water when ground beef is nearly browned.
3) When ground beef is cooked through add Avocado, mashing and stirring it into the ground beef mixture until heated through.
4) Add Daiya cheese, stir until melted.
5) Mix in cooked rice, stir together.