Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My New Year's Resolutions


I'm not usually a person who makes new years resolutions because I'm really bad with following through with them but I do have some goals for this year.

This year I would like to:

1) Make more time for me.  I'm really bad with putting everyone's needs before my own and in the end feeling frustrated and stressed out.  This year I want to have more me time.  This probably will also include going out with girl friends on occasion.  I think I've been out twice with just girl friends since our daughter was born in 2009.  It's about time!

2) Get more exercise.  This may actually make up part of my "me" time as well as I'm looking into the possibility of taking a dance class.  I took dance into my early teens and then quit and it's always been a huge desire of mine to start again.  However, this time I may take ballet instead of jazz.

3) Have date nights with my husband.  We tried this for a while last year but we're really bad with coming up with ideas on what to do.  I'd like to try it again and this time come up with a plan rather than just going out and hoping ideas will come to us. lol.

4) Have more family time without tv, computers and iphones.

5) Save money.  We've been trying to save but I think we need to try harder.

6) Get rid of stuff, organize, etc.  We have a toy infestation that needs to be dealt with.  I just need to figure out how.

7) Improve my appearance.  I'd like to look my age and feel confident in myself. . .again this comes back to making more time for me. :)

Anyway, I'm sure there are more things I'd like to do but this is what I can come up with right now.  Do you have any resolutions or goals or even dreams for this new year?



No comments:

Post a Comment