Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

Day 11, of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, asks you to put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come up.   I had a bit of a challenge with that since the last time I used my iPod was 2009 when I was pregnant with my daughter and loading it with music for labour so first I had to find it.

The music on there mostly isn't stuff I would listen to on a day to day basis but there are still some favourites amongst everything.  I had loaded it with music that I thought would deal with the various labour emotions though I didn't actually use the ipod in the end at all.

Anyway long story short, here are the first 10 songs that came up (I omitted some random classical ones because I had no idea who they were by or what they were called. lol)

1) Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

2) Monica - Street Symphony

3) Monica - For You I will

4) Lauryn Hill - His Eye is on the Sparrow

5) Beyonce - Beautiful Liar

6) Axwell - Watch the Sunrise

7) Brandy - Anybody

8) Fort Minor - Remember the Name

9) Monica - Gone Be Fine

10) Lincoln Brewster - You are Good

No comments:

Post a Comment