Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pizza!

Here is last night's dinner.
Pizza!


Pizza is another one of those things that can go really wrong gluten free.  There are some crusts out there that honestly left me pretty disappointed so I was leery when trying El Peto's Gluten Free White Pizza Crust.

El Peto's crust is Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Egg Free, Soya Free and Sugar Free.  That's a whole lot of Free! :)  Great for those of us with multiple allergies on top of our gluten issues.  They do make 2 other pizza crust flavours as well - Basil, and Millet.  The Millet flavour is also Corn Free.  I haven't tried either of those flavours yet.

I wasn't honestly expecting much based on all of those "Free" requirements but I actually liked it!  I topped my pizza with Prego Original tomato sauce, mushrooms, chicken, green peppers and Daiya Mozzarella (a gluten free dairy free cheese product).  It took 20 minutes to cook in the oven from frozen which was also pretty convenient.

There were 2 personal sized pizzas in the box for $5.00 + shipping purchased directly from El Peto - http://www.elpeto.com/elpetoonline/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_40&product_id=155

The fact that there are 2 pizzas in the box would probably be helpful for those of you who don't fill up on one personal sized pizza (like my husband) but for Monkey and I, I ate one and she had the other.  I was stuffed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment