Saturday, April 7, 2012

Review: Kinni-Kritters - Betcha Can't Eat Just One


I know, I'm stealing a slogan from Lays Potato Chips but they really were that good and I'm having a really hard time keeping my hand out of the box!  After all they're technically not mine. . .

This morning our daughter opened up her Easter basket.  Because we couldn't find a dairy free, gluten free and nut free Chocolate Easter Bunny in Canada (they do exist in the United states and they will ship here but the shipping is ridiculous - $22+ to ship a $10 bunny), I had ordered her some Kinni-Kritters Chocolate Animal Cookies online instead, from Kinnikinnick Foods in Edmonton, Alberta.

Luckily these cookies did not disappoint.  To me, these tasted like Chocolate Teddy Grahams!  Having not had Chocolate Teddy Grahams in years though, and having been gluten free since 2008, I asked my husband to have a taste since he is not gluten free.  He agreed and said that even as a non-gluten free knock off they were an impressive knock off.

Kinni-Kritters are also available in Graham Style and Animal Cracker style.  I haven't tried these kinds yet but based on the experience with the chocolate there's a good chance I will in the future!

If you would like to try these cookies check your local gluten free grocer or order online directly from Kinnikinnick at: http://consumer.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.home/productcategoryid/12

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment